WIN/WIN REALTY & INVESTMENT INC. COMPANY
Application processing of $20 is charged per adult may paid through this web site, debit card or cash. Personal checks are not accepted. Application fee must be paid before the application is processed. Application fee is non-refundable. Applications may be entered on-line, mailed, or faxed to 513-336-0740. If qualified, security deposit plus a $50 adminatrative fee will be equal to the rent amount. We will accept performance earnest money equal to the rent amount to hold the unit for up to 25 days (you do not need to pay the deposit and the rent on the same day). When the keys are given to the tenant, the performance earnest money is converted to the security deposit less a $50 administrative fee.
We strive to obtain long-term residence, especially in our houses, so we do give credence to the longevity of your residency and job.
TENTANT MINIMUN REQUIREMENTS (MEETING THESE REQUIREMENT IS NOT AN AUTOMATIC APPROVAL OR DENIEL; SEE BELOW EXCEPTIONS)
- Minimum family net income, less car payment(s), of three times the rent amount for houses and two and a half times the rent amount for apartments or six months in reserves. Income must be verified.
- Must have either eighteen months of recent and verifiable positive rental history or very good credit score.
- No felony convictions within the last five years.
- At least one applicant must be continuously employed for one year or have other highly reliable income such as Social Security or Pension.
- No evictions within the last five years depending upon the situation.
- Personal information must be completed for each adult.
- Applicants must have photo identification and identification with social security number.
EXCEPTIONS TO FINANCIAL MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- A well qualified co-signer or extra security deposit may be utilized to offset
deficiencies in economic criteria at the option of the landlord.
- The applicants have good payment history with their current landlord and are
paying comparable rent.
- Maximum occupancy is two people per bedroom. Infants under one year old do not
count in this total.
- No subsidized housing is accepted unless otherwise noted in web site or message
- Security deposit plus the $50 move-in administrative fee equals the rent amount if qualified.
HOUSE SPECIFIC POLICIES
- Nice pre-owned stove will be provided.
- If no refrigerator is present, the tenant may elect to provide their own and
owner will reduce the first months rent by $150 or the tenant may elect the
owner/agent to provide one and the owner/agent will add $150 to the first month
- No washer or dryer will be provided. If appliances other than range or
dishwasher are on the premises, they were left by the previous occupant and are
- Tenant pays all utilities.
- Minimum of an 18 month rental agreement is required.
- Up to four pets (maximum of two dogs) may be allowed depending upon type, size,
breed, and age of pet and may also be contingent upon the following:
- Condition of flooring
- If current landlord can verify the pet(s) have not done damage.
- If dog breed has propensity for biting or other disturbances, it will not be
- Monthly pet fee of $12 to $35 per pet will be charged.
APARTMENT SPECIFIC POLICIES
- No dogs allowed unless the apartment is in a two-family dwelling; up to two
cats, if neutered or spade, allowed with $12 per pet monthly fee.
- Water/Sewage surcharge of $20 for 1st person and $15 for each additional person if apartment has coin laundry. For apartment where owner is paying for water for washing machine, a surcharge of $30 for the 1st person and $20 for each additional occupant..
- Refrigerator and range will be provided.
- One or two bedroom apartments require a one year rental agreement. Three bedroom
apartments may require 18 month rental agreement.